We are GeoShack…
GeoShack is a team of sales and service professionals operating from our 23 retail locations in 7 states and 2 provinces dedicated to serving our customers and providing the best possible solutions. Our job as the Technology Leader is to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies, weeding out the exceptional from the unproductive to bring you only the best. Our team of product specialists can assist you with the latest technology driven productivity tools and give expert training and advice on the equipment and software that will make you more productive and earn you greater profits. Our Sales Specialists and factory trained Technicians have hundreds of years of combined experience in the construction, surveying, laser and machine control industries. They take pride in finding the solutions for our customers.
Who is GeoShack North America
GeoShack North America, Inc. was formed by the merging of several independent distributors over the last 14 years. These businesses were very successful in their local markets and shared common values, including the belief that together we could offer our customers more value by combining our resources and talents to better serve our customers.
Our partner companies who formed GeoShack were:
- Rocky Mountain Lasers - Denver, Colorado
- Michigan Laser - Grand Rapids and Detroit, Michigan
- Bomar – Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Ernest Joubert, Inc. – Quebec, Canada
- Laserline Ontario – with offices in Toronto, Ottawa & Exeter, Ontario
- Ohio Beam – with offices in Cleveland & Columbus, Ohio
- Spectra Physics Laserplane Dallas, Inc. – Dallas, Texas
- Spectra Laser & Precision Instrument, Inc. – Houston, Texas
- Louisiana Lasers – Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- McCully Instruments – Ft. Worth, Texas
- Midwest A&E – Richardson, Texas
- Spectra Products – San Antonio, Texas
- Spectra Laser Products – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Southwest Laser & Machine Control – Grand Prairie, Texas
- CRS Survey Equipment – Toronto, Ontario
- TerraForm Solutions – Monroe, Louisiana
- Anderson Instrument & Supply – with offices in Cleveland, Columbus & Canton, Ohio
- Surveyors Services – Houston, Texas
GeoShack North America, Inc. will be the leading distributor of leveling, alignment, measurement, guidance and grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Agricultural, Landfill, Mining and Industrial markets in North America by providing our customers with a “total solution” of quality products and services to meet their needs. In so doing, we will achieve superior levels of financial performance, provide stockholders with a secure return on their investment, create better career opportunities for our employees and sales growth for our vendor partners.